In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Tree Is Up!

WITH THE LIGHT ON!

WITH THE LIGHTS OFF!

We actually finally got the tree up this year minus our tree I always put up in honor and in memory of our soldiers who have sacrificed their lives either those who passed away or for those who are not at home with their families this year, although I do have a picture of it from last year.

This is the tree that is in Honor and in Memory of all our past and present soldiers, the Angel are for the Fallen.

Being born into a military family and marrying a Marine, I have a very special relationship in my heart for the families and soldiers that serve our Nation and they are remembered daily by having an Americana themed Den.

No comments: