In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!
Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.
AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith
Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Here's tons of info on Swagbucks.....start grabbing your money now!!!
What is Swagbucks? Unless you live under a rock, you know how much I love my Google-powered search engine, Swagbucks (SB)! I get the same search results as I would with Google, but I have the added benefit of earning digital dollars by using it for the daily searches I already make! It’s pretty much a no-brainer!
What can I buy with Swagbucks? After my digi dollars (SB) add up, I can go shopping and get FREE stuff! My friend managed to earn about $250 in Amazon gift cards since March of 2009.
How Do I Earn Swagbucks? You earn Swagbucks by searching the web, inviting friends (this is the biggee), promoting the site, and by joining/following Swagbucks’ Facebook page, YouTube page & Twitter account. You also win Swagbucks via codes the Swagbucks guys give out just about every day!
How Can I Get Started? Sign up for a Swagbucks Account . It only takes 30 seconds! You get 3 Swagbucks just for signing up! Of course, I’d love you FOREVER, if you sign up using my link!
1. Refer your friends & family to Swagbucks. For every friend who signs up, you’ll receive a free Swagbuck in your account! Post your link on Facebook, forums, Twitter & your Blog to promote your Swagbucks account.
2. Download their toolbar which fits nicely into Internet Explorer or Firefox. The toolbar will allow you to use the Swagbucks search engine for your normal daily searches. Each search has a chance to win you $1,$2,$5,$10 Swagbucks! Not every search will win you a prize. On Fridays (Mega Swagbuck Days), you can win up to $100 Swagbucks in one search!
3. Sign up for their newsletter. There’s always a secret swag code inside!
4. Check the Swagbucks blog for information on codes, updates and contests. They always have a “treasure hunt” on national holidays!
5. Follow and check Swagbucks Twitter for codes. Every Tuesday, tweet the “Phrase of the Day” for a chance to win some serious Swagbucks!
6. Join and check the Swagbucks facebook page for free codes & trivia, especially in the evenings.
7. Advertise using a Banner. Put it in your UBB code signature or your email signature!
The big question is - how do you tell the difference between a U.S. Census worker and a con artist? BBB offers the following advice:
- they will have a badge
- a handheld device
- a Census Bureau canvas bag
- a confidentiality notice.
- Census workers are currently only knocking on doors to verify address information.
- Social Security number
- your credit card
- banking information to anyone
Saturday, January 16, 2010
You may order directly on my site or call me at 931-304-1093 and place your order directly for me.
I will be placing my Campaign 3 orders 6:30 pm, Tuesday, January 26. If you want to order before then just go through the website. Again let me know if you are interested in receiving some catalogs. I can order back 2 Campaigns. We are currently on Campaign 3 but I have extra books 1 thru 2.
The greatest thing too about Avon, if you order it and you don't like the color, or if you order say shoes and you don't like the fit, don't like them period, I will return your item either for another color, size, or simply refund you your money.
Please feel free to call me for any of your Avon needs.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Joey and I celebrated our 13th Wedding Anniversary on New Year's Eve. Every year we venture out finding a great place to celebrate our Anniversary. Since it falls on New Years Eve, it is never hard to find some wonderful place to stay and ring in the New Year together.
This year our daughter, Tay, asked why did she never get to go out with us on New Year's Eve. We explained because it is always our wedding anniversary. As we joke as often as we do, we told her light-heatedly that she can celebrate New Year's Eve on our 25th. In fact she can host a party for us.
We really hadn't made any plans before the day. Our dear friends Chris and Daughn called and asked if we would like to come to their house for their NYE party. Daughn said, I know it's your Anniversary but we wanted to invite you anyway." We told her we would love to come. They are the kind of friends who are always there for anyone and we love being around them. We enjoy spending time with people with positive attitudes.
It just so happened that their son, Zach, was having a few friends over as well. Tay was immediately invited. So we were excited to let her know she WAS spending the New Year with us after all.
It was an amazing party. Several couples and friends were there. Poor Daughn tried to teach us all to play Bunco. We played but aren't sure if we ever got it right but it was hilarious that not a one of us knew how to play, yet we tried so very hard. I think it was more fun that way.
Chris and Daughn surprised us with this cake that was a small Wedding cake. On top were a little champagne bottle, a Happy Anniversary banner, Joey and my name, and two tiny champagne flutes with champagne in them. We were so overwhelmed that they went to so much trouble to include our Anniversary into the NYE party.
The time flew so fast and it was midnight before we knew it. We switched on the TV just in time for the ball to start to fall in New York.