In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Avon site's Virtual Makeup

Great fun ahead. Go to my link and sign-up and you can upload a picture of yourself and apply Avon products to your face. This is fun because you can check out colors you might not normally wear and see how you look in different colors.


If you would like to have some Avon catalogs and samples just let me know and I can bring them to you. Again to access this link click the title above. Check out all the great goodies Avon has instore for you. Check out the clearance and Top rated items. You can even read reviews about products you are interested.

You may order directly on my site or call me at 931-304-1093 and place your order directly for me.

I will be placing my Campaign 3 orders 6:30 pm, Tuesday, January 26. If you want to order before then just go through the website. Again let me know if you are interested in receiving some catalogs. I can order back 2 Campaigns. We are currently on Campaign 3 but I have extra books 1 thru 2.

The greatest thing too about Avon, if you order it and you don't like the color, or if you order say shoes and you don't like the fit, don't like them period, I will return your item either for another color, size, or simply refund you your money.

Please feel free to call me for any of your Avon needs.


No comments: