In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Taylor's 6th grade picture

First a little bit of my ramblings...

Tay turned 11 this year. She is turning out to be a lot like me. She has been just like me since the day she was born. Her silliness is definitely just like mine and she loves to laugh just as I do. She was actually a little mini-me up until about a couple of years ago, now she has her own style and is not looking so much like me now. Which I hate.

Why might you ask, well I guess it's all really silly but here is why..

I was adopted from birth to the BEST parents on the face of the earth. I have always known I was adopted and it never has bothered me and I know it is because of how my mother explained it to me. She always told me that she couldn't have me so God made another way for her to have me. Awesome, huh?

Anyway back to Tay. So when Tay entered my world I finally looked like somebody. I knew God must have known all this time my longing to look like somebody and the soonest chance he had was when I had Tay.

So anyway, I decided to add her 6th grade picture this morning to my blog. We forgot it was picture day unfortunately but it turned out quite good.

No comments: