In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

You Make My Day!!!

My wonderful friend, Michelle, has given me an award!! ME!!! Wow, this is great. Before I accept it I have a couple things I have to do first.

Acknowledge the post of the award giver, that would be ME! because I am all about attention.Write a post with links to five blogs that make your day. Display the “You Make My Day Award” logo. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs or emailing them the news. Here are the 5 that make my day...

Cynthia
Sheila
Torie
Tre
Tricia

Spread the love!!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Thank you so much!!!!

Sheila said...

Thank you so much for this award and the sweet comments you left! I have enjoyed visiting you. Sorry I have not been blogging this week (TCAP)!!! I really appreciate you so much! You made my day. I am going to add you to my friends list! Have a blessed week.