In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Monday, April 14, 2008

The End of A First Date (Funny)

Received from my friend Penny. I had never read it before. It is funny.

At the end of their first date, a young man took his favorite girl home. Emboldened by the night, he decided to try for that important first kiss.

With an air of confidence, he leaned with his hand against the wall and, smiling, he said to her, "Darling, how 'bout a goodnight kiss?"

Horrified, she replied, "Are you crazy? My parents will see us!"

"Oh, come on! Who's gonna see us at this hour?"

"No, please. Can you imagine if we get caught?"

"But there's nobody around; they're all sleeping!"

"No way. It's just too risky!"

"Please, I like you so much!"

"No, no, and no! I like you too, but I just can't!"

"Oh, yes you can. Please?"

"No, no. I just can't."

"Pleeeeease?..."

The porch light suddenly went on, and the girl's sister appeared in her pajamas, hair disheveled and with a not-too-happy expression on her face.

In a sleepy voice, the sister announced, "Dad says to go ahead and give him a kiss. Or I can do it. Or if need be, he'll come down himself and do it. But for crying out loud, tell him to take his hand off of the intercom button!"

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Very funny!

Sheila said...

So funny! Even though I am suffering with the flu, I knew I could come here and feel better. I am laughing even with a headache...thanks for making me smile today!