In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Think about this the next time you buy something....

Think about this the next time you buy something, and you know somebody out of work

Jo Smith started the day early,

having set her alarm clock (MADE IN JAPAN) for 6am.

While her coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA ) was perking,

she brushed her teeth with her electronic toothbrush(MADE IN HONG KONG).

She put on a shirt( MADE IN SRI LANKA ),

designer jeans ( MADE IN SINGAPORE )

and tennis shoes (MADE IN KOREA).

After cooking her breakfast

in her new electric skillet (MADE IN INDIA)

she sat down with her calculator ( MADE IN MEXICO)

to see how much she could spend today. After setting her watch ( MADE IN TAIWAN )

to the radio (MADE IN INDIA ) she got in her car

( MADE IN GERMANY ) filled it with GAS from Saudi Arabia and continued her search

for a good paying AMERICAN JOB At the end of yet another discouraging

and fruitless day checking her computer (Made In Malaysia),

Jo decided to relax for a while. She put on her sandals

(MADE IN BRAZIL)

poured herself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE)

and turned on her TV (MADE IN INDONESIA),

and then wondered why she can't find

a good paying job in AMERICA .

Y'all gotta Keep this one circulating, please.! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I loved this email you sent!! I love all your emails though!! :)

I know Cynthia tagged you before, but she has tagged me again. So I am tagging you. [[Sorry]] :)

Unknown said...

She tagged me before and I don't have enough people to tag.