In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

National Nothing Day

It's National Nothing Day! This un-event was created by newspaperman Harold Pullman Coffin and was first observed in 1973. The goal of National Nothing Day is "to provide Americans with one national day when they can just sit without celebrating, observing, or honoring anything." So that's it, I'm not saying anything more because that would be way to much to do on National Nothing Day.

1 comment:

Pluto said...

I would be in favour of this holiday if we could "celebrate" it at home watching TV!