In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Obama Eye Opener

THANKS MONICA!!!I just received this and it is definitely worth the 14 minutes it takes to watch.

Dear Friends and loved ones,

When the following clip came to my attention, I felt it was imperative to pass it on to others. Our country is in very dangerous place during this election year and we need to be aware of the facts concerning potential presidential candidates. Please view the following clip and then pass it on. It gives factual evidence of what Barak Hussein Obama is really all about our liberties to serve God are at stake more than ever before.

It is time to pray for our nation II Chronicles 7:14! Click Here AND Watch!!! God Bless you all, Monica

No comments: