In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Prayers Needed

As all know today I celebrate my 2nd 36th birthday and unfortunately this morning I was told my grandmother was sent to the ER and now has been admitted to into the hospital. She will be 92 in 21 more days. She's quite weak.

She just recently had to have a blood infusion due to loss of blood and they can't find what is causing it. We were hoping the blood transfusion would bring her into a stronger path of life but unfortunately it doesn't seem to have taken. Something is not right but as my mom explains this is what happens when you are just that old. Life is life.

My mother, bless her soul, had surgery a couple of months ago and unfortunately is really having a hard time getting over it and is struggling with it worse this weekend.

Side note: Her mother is the one in the hospital.

And poor Tay has been feeling kinda rough this weekend and apparently has come down with what I believe to be either bronchitis or pneumonia and I will be taking her in to the doctor's office tomorrow to get her back on the fast track to Welldom Land (it's a Renniesm word).

I've had a killer headache since last night and thank God I finally got rid of it a few hours ago. I am pretty sure it was a stress headache.

Who blames me for having one, huh? But I should NOT be complaining, Such is life, right?

BUT~

I believe prayers DO work and I am asking those who believe in them too to please take a little time and say one for my family. We could sure use some right about now.

May health be on our side in the following days to come.

On a lighter note:

I have the most wonderful friends who threw me my 2nd 36 "Surprise" birthday party last night and we laughed long into the night, thanks for the waxed cake!!! We did it Southside Stylin'...lol. Onyx Peanut Butter !!! (inside joke). Sorry I had to do that. I decided to stop at 36 again this year. If my mom can do it 3 years in a row, I can at least try it once. Why move on to 37, 36 is just a fine number as any other, not like i have a problem with it or anything...lol.

It was a beautiful weekend to claim as my birthday, I couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous day. Sunshine keeps us all a tad chipper.

Hope all had a wonderful weekend.

Over and out until next time.............. ~Rennie~

No comments: