In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Our "Tribute" Christmas Tree

Here is a picture of the Tribute Tree. I have put it up every Christmas since 9/11. It honors all who fight for our rights for freedom all those who put themselves in harms way that we may sleep peacefully at night and who protect us from harm. Those who go out of their way to help us in time of need. It's in the our den.

The angel is a tribute for all those who have sacrified their lives for us.
And this is the scoundrel who jumped the tree right after I took the pictures. And yes she looks like an angel here. This is one of our twins, her name is "Switch." She is a whole other blog for another time.

No comments: