In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

One of our trees so far.....

We have two Christmas trees. One is a 7 foot and is a very traditional tree. It is in the living room. Then we have a 3 foot tree which is totally devoted to our US soldiers, past and present. Yes, we are very patriotic. Joey served several years in the Marine Corps, my father retired from the Army and my grandfather retired from the Air Force. It runs through our veins. It is adorned with red, white and blue glass balls, white snowflakes and a gorgeous angel to honor those who have fallen in duty.

We have started on the traditional one. All that is left is to place the Angel on top but we've not brought the correct tote up yet that has her in it AND I am debating on whether to put my Burgundy ribbons on the tree yet.

The other one which is in the den has been set up but hasn't had any ornaments placed on it yet but I have added the angel which is almost half the size of the tree, she drapes down one side of it (pictures to come).

Tay is staying the night with mom and dad tonight so no Christmas decorating is going on tonight. Possibly will finish up everything tomorrow afternoon. I just wanted to post a picture of the tree in the living room.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

yeah, a place for my random comments. Now I feel like I can really say that you have been tagged!