In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

THE GIFT OF LOVE

THE GIFT OF LOVE
Before the voices of the Earth’s choir were raised in praise… there was a silent night.

Before the strings of lights were wound around the world, and tinsel strung… there was a single star.

Before the wide-eyed wonder of a child on Christmas morn…

Before the gifts… there was a child, born in Bethlehem, who showed the world the greatest gift of all...is love.

No comments: