In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Thanksgiving Funny

If you know me at all I'm not the domesticated Princess. I'd rather clean than cook so when I read this I had to share. And let's just say that before I went on a diet the phone book was my recipe book...lol.

This is called "Grandma's House"

Little Johnny and his family were having Thanksgiving dinner at his Grandmother's house. Everyone was seated around the table as the food was being served.

When little Johnny received his plate he started eating right away.

"Johnny wait until we say our prayer."

"I don't have to." The boy replied.

"Of course, you do," his mother insisted.

"We say a prayer before eating at our house."

"That's our house," Johnny explained. "But this is Grandma's house, and she knows how to cook!.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Rennie I laughed so hard! Thanks for cute post.
Happy Thanksgiving!
:)
Sheila