In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How to make sense of the World

A father wanted to read his magazine, but was being bothered by his little daughter, Susie.

Finally, he tore out a page of the magazine, on which was printed the map of the world.

Tearing it into small pieces, he gave it to Susie, and said, "Go into the other room and see if you can put this together."

After a few minutes, Susie returned and handed him the map correctly fitted together.

The father was very surprised and asked how she finished so quickly.

"Oh", she said, "on the other side of the paper is a picture of Jesus. When I got Jesus in His place, then the world came out all right."

No comments: