In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Michelle is having a sweet Give-A-Way

Michelle is having a give away of a nice little goodie basket full of Mary Kay products. She hasn't decided exactly what she am going to put in it, but it will be nothing to scoff at!! Her words not mine...lol. To Enter, here is what she wants you to do... Leave me a comment and tell her what makes you feel beautiful. AND Post a link on your blog about her giveaway. That's it!!! You have until next Friday, March 7th!! Here is where you will find her:Michelle's Blog

No comments: