In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I am all about free samples.

Samples and free trial sized items that can be found on the internet are a great way to try new products and such BUT what I love about them the most is that they are great to take when you go somewhere over night, such as an intimitate date with hubby or on vacation, the uses are endless!!! Instead of lugging the entire bottle of shampoo, conditioner, Tylenol, etc. Just toss a few of your samples in your beauty bag and cut down on the space!!!

So from now on I am going to be adding some great links of samples to my blog. I hope you enjoy these added blogs. You might just get bit by the sample (or freebie bug). I have gotten everything from soaps to a leather breifcase for my laptop!!!

The fist one I'm gonna add for today is for Head and Shoulders. They aren't just for dandruff sufferers anymore. The shampoo and conditioners smell lovely and are super silky. Plus they are making them for all types of hair now.

Here is a link to a few samples of Head & Shoulder's: CLICK HERE. it says it will take 56 to 8 weeks but it's never really that long.

Let's get us ready for the vacations we all have coming up this summer. Let's try to pack lighter than we did last year.

No comments: