In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Monday, June 27, 2011

THE CROSS

These pictures were taken during the Southern  California fires. It is the last picture that is so awesome. This  must have been really something for those who witnessed it...




Notice  the cross on the bottom right of the hill near  the fire...






THE VERY NEXT DAY!!!!

Even the fire fighters that were near the cross as it was surrounded with flames, said it was going to be destroyed.


The next day, Gene Blevins (photographer) went back to the scene to get some more shots. He saw that the cross was not even touched or scorched from the heat.

IF THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU THINK, I don't know what will!!!???
May God's richest and best be yours always!!

No comments: