In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hilarious Answers for those Caught Sleeping at Your Desk

FIVE BEST THINGS TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR DESK:

NUMBER 5:They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen.

NUMBER 4:'This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in the time-management course you sent me to.

NUMBER 3:'Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-out. You probably got here just in time!

NUMBER 2: Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close? .
.
.
.
And the Number one is::::

Number 1:And MY all time Favorite: best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk: (Raising your head slowly) '... in Jesus' name, Amen

No comments: