In a nutshell * All * That * Glitters * is filled with funny thoughts & facts, mine & other's creative ideas,
helpful tips, product reviews, samples, coupons, give-a-ways.
My thoughts on & about, basically everything that I'm interested and want to share with YOU!

Self Prescibed Laughter and Striving To Live Life To It's Fullest.

AND As Always
My Family ~ My Freedom ~ My Faith

Note: To leave a COMMENT:
Click on "Were Thinking" after each blog.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

STOP Don't throw those coupons out!!!

I'm serious so don't laugh!!! Body: I have become coupon crazy!!! I guess there is a little coupon bug flying around and about, out there and it bit me HARD. This may sound silly but you know all those of you that take those coupons thast come from your Sunday's newspapers and toss them out. PLEASE STOP!!!

If at all possible would you care to save them for me? I'll pick them up from wherever you would like me to, your house, your job, Wal-Mart parking lot...anywhere...lol. Or you could drop them off to me at work or at my home. I'm located very centrally in McMinnville.

Joey and I have this game that we are enjoying doing which is to see who can save the most each week with the coupons.

Now, if you get bit by the bug along the way, before you actually can get me the coupons, that's fine! Enjoy it. It has become so much fun for me. You actually save more money clipping coupons and buying name brand items than buying store generic IF you have the right coupons.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CLIP THEM OUT, JUST LEAVE THEM IN THEIR LITTLE STACK AND I'm gonna clip them myself.

Okay so now that I have asked the most insanely request from you, nothing could possibly make you think of me any kookier than that.

Those who know me, know me, love me!!! So MAUH!!!

Have a wonderful Saturday, Remember to look in those Sunday papers tomorrow before you toss those coupons. I know tomorrow is a big football day so if you get around to it check the paper out Monday.

Oh and to my friends who live outside of McMinnville and wanna help, I will actually send you a large SASE (YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CLIP THESE COUPONS) for you to send them to me. Different counties and states have different coupons sop those are a plus for me.

Hugs, ~Rennie~

No comments: